Registration (for entering Continuing Studies Programs ONLY)
To be admitted to one of our programs, please complete the Application for Admission (PDF) and submit it by mail, fax, or in person. Three easy steps...
- Select the course(s) and course sections you want.
- Payments can be made by check (to “Long Island University”), money order or credit card — MasterCard, VISA or Discover (credit card form). Cash cannot be accepted.
- Submit your registration form by e-mail, mail, fax, in person, or call 718-488-1364 to register by phone.
Email a PDF of the completed Application for Admission and credit card authorization form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Application for Admission and send it to:
School of Continuing Studies
Long Island University
9 Hanover Place - 2nd floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201-5372
Complete the Application for Admission and Fax 718-488-1367 to register 24 hours a day.
Please call 718-488-1364 to register with your credit card.
The School of Continuing Studies is located on the second floor of 9 Hanover Place, between the Fulton Mall and Livingston Street. Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please submit a completed Application for Admission and a registration receipt will be mailed to you.
Cancellation of Courses
Long Island University reserves the right to cancel courses. If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, tuition will be refunded by mail. If a course is cancelled, your money will be refunded automatically; no withdrawal form is needed.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Please request an official withdrawal form from the School of Continuing Studies. Refunds cannot be issued unless this completed form is submitted to the School of Continuing Studies.
Rules and Regulations for Registration
- Students will be charged a penalty fee for bounced checks and declined credit cards.
- Students whose checks and/or credit cards decline have seven (7) business days upon receipt of notice to pay their accounts or they will be withdrawn from their class(es).
- Students will be charged for transcripts.
- Students will be charged $15.00 for replacement certificates.