Kids 3-6 Years of Age
Campers will be grouped by age 3-4 year olds and 5-6 year olds.
Campers can choose one of three language tracks in which to participate: Spanish or Mandarin. All tracks are similar in content, experiences and activities.
Daily activities will be organized around the following themes:
• Make - arts and crafts, colors, numbers
• Move - exercising, parts of the body and face, numbers
• Sing - children's songs in the target language
• Play - games played in the target language
• See - animals, places, objects, weather, family members
Campers will learn greetings & farewells, polite words, following directions, numbers, days of the week, months of the year, opposites, weather & seasons, colors, people & objects, family members, parts of the face, parts of the body, food, animals, games and songs. Each day campers will engage in a different activity including gymnastics, origami, music, swimming and yoga.
View the Schedule
- The weekly camp schedule is forthcoming.
Learn more about our INSTRUCTORS.