To be admitted to this program you must:
- Have the bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Have earned undergraduate grade-point average of 3.0
- Submit a written statement outlining your objectives for seeking admission into the program
- Submit a current resume
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a completed application to the Office of Admissions (see Submitting an Application for Admission)
Note: Candidates who do not have sufficient background in computer science/programming and systems programming may make up the requirements for full matriculant status by enrolling in intensive computer science background course (see Computer Science Background Requirements).
Submitting an Application For Admission
All applicants must apply for admission to LIU Brooklyn. Please apply online at My LIU or use the Apply Now link in the top navigation bar. For more information on the admissions process, visit the Office of Admissions Web site.