What LIU Can Offer You
Fall 2018 Semester: September 10 - December 20, 2018
Registration Open Until Monday, October 1
Register by September 7 and save the $50 registration fee!
The English Language Institute at the Brooklyn Campus of Long Island University offers one of the largest and best-respected English programs in New York City. Here students will find:
- Experienced, professional teachers with advanced degrees in English language education
- Intensive, Semi-Intensive and Specific Skills courses
- Full-time and Part-time TOEFL or IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
- Pronunciation Practice, Job Preparation, Spelling & Phonics, Citizenship Exam Preparation, and other specialized elective courses
- A friendly, helpful multilingual staff
- A state-of-the-art multimedia language laboratory
- Free tutorials
- Free conversation workshops
- Study Room & access to the University Library (7 days a week)
- Weekend trips to Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Canada), Amish Tour in Lancaster Pennsylvania, Six Flags Great Adventure, skiing trips in the winter, and more!
- F-1(student) visa eligibility
- Financial aid for eligible students
- Half-Semester (7 weeks) and Quarter-Semester (4 weeks) Programs
- University Success Course
- English Classes for Au Pairs
Students at the English Language Institute have access to all Brooklyn Campus facilities including:
Click here for Campus Life information at LIU.
LIU is located in the heart of downtown Brooklyn. Click here to see all of the amazing attractions that Brooklyn offers. From the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens to the Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn will never leave you bored!
Visit us today at:
English Language Institute
1 University Plaza, LLC 4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tel: (718) 488-1323
Saturday & Sunday: closed
Directions to Campus