What LIU Can Offer You
Spring 2018 Semester: January 22 - May 3, 2018
Registration Open Until February 12
The English Language Institute at the Brooklyn Campus of Long Island University offers one of the largest and best-respected English programs in New York City. Here students will find:
- Experienced, professional teachers with advanced degrees in English language education
- Intensive, Semi-Intensive and Specific Skills courses
- TOEFL Preparation, Pronunciation Practice and other specialized elective courses
- A friendly, helpful multilingual staff
- A state-of-the-art multimedia language laboratory
- Free tutorials
- Free conversation workshops
- Study Room & access to the University Library (7 days a week)
- Weekend trips to Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Canada), Amish Tour in Lancaster Pennsylvania, Six Flags Great Adventure, skiing trips in the winter, and more!
- F-1(student) visa eligibility
- Financial aid for eligible students
Students at the English Language Institute have access to all Brooklyn Campus facilities including:
Click here for Campus Life information at LIU.
LIU is located in the heart of downtown Brooklyn. Click here to see all of the amazing attractions that Brooklyn offers. From the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens to the Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn will never leave you bored!