Public Administration Society
The purpose of this organization is to provide students earning a Master’s of Public Administration degree at Long Island University, Brooklyn, Campus with the opportunity to network, and participate in activities and events that will benefit their academic experience and knowledge in the public administration field.
- Cultivating academic, personal, social and professional relationships among students and Public Administration faculty
- Provide students with workshops and guest speakers.
- To participate in events related to public administration.
- To assist students with internships and applications.
- To allow those interested in public administration to network and share related experiences.
Professor Helisse Levine
Tiffany Parker, MPA Student