John B. Killoran
Assistant Professor of English
Ph.D., University of Waterloo (Ontario, Canada)
Professional writing, technical writing, writing in new media, web communication, rhetoric and composition
- Killoran, John B. “Promoting the Business Web Sites of Technical Communication Companies, Consultants, and Independent Contractors.” Technical Communication 57.2 (2010): 137-160.
- Killoran, John B. “Writing for Robots: Search Engine Optimization of Technical Communication Business Web Sites.” Technical Communication 57.2 (2010): 161-181.
- Killoran, John B. “Pursuing an Audience of Robots: Search Engines and the Marketing of Technical Communication Business Websites.” IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication 52.3 (2009): 254-271.
- Killoran, John B. “The Rhetorical Situations of Web Résumés.” Journal of Technical Writing and Communication 39.3 (2009): 263-284.
- Killoran, John B. “Self-Published Web Résumés: Their Purposes and their Genre Systems.” Journal of Business and Technical Communication 20.4 (October 2006): 425-459.