TEAS – Nursing Progression Exam
TEST OF ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC SKILLS (TEAS)
1. All Nursing students planning to enter the professional phase of the nursing program are required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
2. Student must pass each of the following areas; Reading, Math, and English at the Proficient level, and science at the Basic Level.
3. Students must obtain a minimum score as determined below in each separate area of English, Math, Science and Reading as follows:
- English 62%
- Math 60%
- Science 45%
- Reading 65%
4. The TEAS examination scores are valid for one year after the test date.
5. Students must obtain the recommended minimum score on all parts to be considered for the professional phase of the program.
6. Students (who have already been accepted to the LIU School of Nursing program) can register to take the exam at atitesting.com (The test would be held at LIU Brooklyn Campus)
7. For retest options and other questions, please contact Advisement in the School Of Nursing.