HESI A2 – Nursing Progression Exam
Students are required to take the computerized assessment exam known as: HESI A2 Examination (Health Education Systems Incorporated Admissions Assessment) prior to the start of any nursing course in the professional phase. Students are solely scored on Math, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, and Vocabulary.
|Vocabulary & General Knowledge
|Basic Math Skill
- You must be a declared nursing major to take the HESI A2
- See an Academic Advisor in the School of Nursing for verification of status and obtain registration card for NUR 1
- Take registration card to Integrated Student Financial Service (ISFS) to make payment
- Take stamped registration card to the Office of the Registrar
- Once registered for NUR 1, return to Academic Advisement to schedule exam date
Exam Testing Site
Health Science Building, 4th Floor, Computer Lab Room 434
For students testing through another institution, please speak to the Nursing Advisement office for instructions.
Suggested Study Guide
HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition, by: Elsevier, ISBN: 1455703338
For further information please call Ms. McEwan at 718-488-1513 or Ms. Goldman at 718-780-4542
Please follow this link for further information about the School of Nursing.