The Children’s Academy @LIUBKSCS
Phone 718.488.1364 Fax 718.488.1367 Email ChildrensAcademy@liu.edu Web www.LIU.edu/childrensacademy
At the Children's Academy Summer Day Camp, kids from all over New York City participate in courses ranging from architecture, chess, circus arts, hip-hop, Mandarin, movie-making, robotics, Spanish, swimming, video game design, and much, much more.
Detailed Program Information -- Please click below for more information on the Children’s Academy summer 2017 Day Camp offerings.
Application and Forms -- To attend the Children’s Academy summer 2017 Day Camp, please download the below two forms, complete and then submit them via email, ChildrensAcademy@liu.edu.
The first download is an application that is to be completed by the attending child(ren)’s parent/ guardian. Please complete and submit the application as soon as possible (directions to submit are on the form). The second download is the Child Health Form required by the NYC DOE and DOH. This form must be completed by the child’s primary care pediatrician and submitted to us no later than two weeks before camp start. Any application without an accompanying Child Health Form will be put on hold until all paperwork is received.
Open House -- Please come to one of our upcoming open houses. Faculty will be on hand to demonstrate specific classes, including: architecture, chess, circus arts, Capoeira, ceramics, graphic design, music, robotics, Spanish, swimming, video game design, and much more. Tours of our facility will be available. All open house dates will be meeting in the Pratt Building Lobby from 11am to 1pm.
- Saturdays -- January 28 -- February 25 -- April 1 -- 2017
- Pratt Building Lobby, 11am - 1pm.
- 1 University Plaza, Brooklyn NY 11201 (corner of Flatbush and DeKalb Avenues)
Summer 2017 Day Camp Sessions -- There will be three sessions for summer 2017. Each session will have two options, a Half Day camp from 9am - 12pm designed for 3-6 year olds, and a Full Day camp from 9am - 4pm designed for 6 - 12 year olds.
- Session 1 is from July 10 to July 21.
- Session 2 is from July 24 to August 4.
- Session 3 is from August 7 to August 18.
Tuition and Discounts -- The prices below are per session. Discounts are subject to verification.
- $500 -- Half Day, 9am - 12pm, designed for 3 - 6 year olds.
- $990 -- Full Day, 9am - 4pm, designed for 6 - 12 year olds.
- Early Bird Discount -- Take a $100 off the total tuition if you apply and submit payment before April 2nd.
- LIU Discount -- If you are LIU faculty, staff, or alumni, take 15% off the total tuition.
- Multiple Camp Discount -- If signing up for more than one camp, take 10% off the total tuition.
ALL DOWNLOADS -- Find all downloadable documents from this page below.