Policies & Procedures
For your safety and the safety and wellbeing of others, rules and regulations have been established for the pool area. These rules are listed below, and it is your responsibility to follow them. Please ask the staff members on duty if you have any questions or if you need assistance. Use of the pool is considered a privilege. Individuals who do not comply with the established policies will be asked to leave and may have their membership revoked.
- All persons using the swimming pool must take a shower before entering the pool area.
- All persons must wear a bathing suit and a bathing cap. Boxers, thongs, jeans, cutoff-shorts and t-shirts are not considered proper swimming attire.
- Any person having an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using the pool.
- Glass or sharp objects are not permitted in pool area.
- Persons having open blisters, cuts, etc., are advised not to use the pool.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging body wastes in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Running, boisterous or rough play, or excessive noise is forbidden in the pool area, showers or locker rooms.
- No tobacco, drugs or illegal substances of any kind are allowed in the facility.
- For your safety, diving is not permitted. Please enter pool at stairs, ladders or feet first.
- No street shoes on deck.
- No bags or personal items of any kind are allowed in the facility. Daily-use lockers are available. You must provide your own lock and remove it by the end of the day. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Dogs or other animals are not allowed in the pool area.
- All children and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult supervisor.
- No food or drink in the pool area.
- No running.
- No diving off the blocks.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- Please circle swim to the right side of the lane.